Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Friend Georges

Hello again, it's Ryder. I've been meaning to talk more about one of my new friends here in Kigali, Georges. He's a really nice man. He stays at our house as our guard during the day and we like to play together when I come home from school and after my nap. Here we are in the morning before school:




When I wake up, we look for stuff in the driveway...


...sometimes play on the ladder...






...if he can catch me, that is!



Sometimes, I show him how to rake the bushes...



...and he shows me how to draw on the gate.





Georges really likes to read and learn English. We gave him a book a few weeks ago with a red ribbon on it. He liked it so much, he wore the ribbon around his neck all day long. He is my friend (inshuti).


No comments:

Post a Comment